Need help?Get in touch
Due to our fast and significant success, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our established team based in Hemel Hempstead.
MRK Associates is a business that had doubled in size in the 2 years prior to Covid and is recommencing its drive to achieve an exciting and ambitious business plan. We have a different structure to the current agencies in the market and we have a focused and unique approach to what we do which allows our consultants to excel in the areas in which they are most successful. Our ethos is one of quality of service whilst taking a long-term view of the relationships we build with our clients.
MRK Associates was set up in 2011 and has three specialist businesses Accountancy & Finance, Revenue Management and Data Analytics. Each area acts as its own specialist business with consultants focusing solely on their niche market to ensure they become knowledgeable in their sector and respected by their clients with the advice and value they can add. This has allowed us to maintain a position as a premium brand and we strive to work at this high level of expectation.
This job will only suit an individual with the drive to be part of a growing team, good attention to detail, a commercial mindset and the sincerity to work closely and honestly with clients.
Duties will include:
- Typical recruitment duties - Interviewing jobseekers, shortlisting for live vacancies, meeting clients
- Building your personal and company profile through online and offline content (supported by our Marketing Manager)
- Working with our Resourcing team to target specific candidates for live vacancies
- Using our unique product portfolio to illustrate our expertise in fulfilling their requirements
- Targeted business development to employers when there is relevant and interesting information to discuss (not calling for the sake of it!)
- Assisting in organising events relevant to your market to drive a reputation of adding value to our customers
- Developing long-term relationships with clients with the understanding that a volume of vacancies over time is more beneficial than a quick win
- Network building through numerous different avenues to raise your own and MRK's profile in the market.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and bright individual to join a forward-thinking specialist recruitment business that is on a fast upward growth curve.
In return, you can earn:
- A competitive basic salary
- On target earnings higher than most people you know.
- Huge career development as the business continues to grow and new desks/ markets develop.
- Investment in you as an individual through regular training.
- 25 days holidays increasing with time – and extra holiday incentives during the year
- Cycle to work and Techscheme
- Annual high achiever award
- Gym Membership
- Flexi/Work from Home policy
For more information about this role or an informal chat about the opportunity and future plans, please contact Roland Seddon (MD) in confidence.
Customer Service Administrator
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Due to our fast and significant success, we are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our established team based in Hemel Hempstead.