Need help?Get in touch
Due to our fast and significant success, we are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our established team based in Hemel Hempstead.
MRK Associates is a business that had doubled in size in the 2 years prior to Covid and is recommencing its drive to achieve an exciting and ambitious business plan. We have a different structure to the current agencies in the market and we have a focused and unique approach to what we do which allows our consultants to excel in the areas in which they are most successful. Our ethos is one of quality of service whilst taking a long-term view of the relationships we build with our clients.
MRK Associates was set up in 2011 and has three specialist businesses Accountancy & Finance, Revenue Management and Data Analytics. Each area acts as its own specialist business with consultants focusing solely on their niche market to ensure they become knowledgeable in their sector and respected by their clients with the advice and value they can add. This has allowed us to maintain a position as a premium brand and we strive to work at this high level of expectation.
Although our jobs range from £15K entry-level positions up to £100k+ director jobs, we are seen to be experts in delivering high quality experienced professionals. The new consultant will be joining an established team of experts, in a formalised and structured training program that others have followed before and that has been written and evolved working with experience recruitment trainers.
The job would suit an ambitious and intelligent graduate calibre professional looking for their first move into the recruitment industry. The successful individual will want to work in a fast-paced environment, will most likely not enjoy losing (as this is a competitive marketplace) and will be looking for a career that they can develop and progress in the coming years.
Duties will include:
- Working with the Resourcing team to target specific candidates for live vacancies
- Meeting clients face to face to develop relationships/ to take in full job descriptions and understand client expectations.
- Appropriate shortlisting for live vacancies - backing your judgement to send a small number of quality candidates.
- Targeted business development to employers when there is relevant and interesting information to discuss (not calling for the sake of it!)
- Developing long term relationships with clients with the understanding that a volume of vacancies over time is more beneficial than a quick win that doesn't improve your reputation
- Briefing candidates fully before interviews with information gained from client meetings
- Network building through numerous different avenues to raise your own and MRK's profile in the market.
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and bright individual to join a forward thinking specialist recruitment business that is on a fast upward growth curve. This industry and this type of job suits someone with a competitive spirit, an 'easy to get on with' personality, and the ability to remain positive and bounce back from any knock backs. Ultimately this is a sales based job and suits people striving to drive their earnings forward.
In return, you can earn:
- A competitive basic salary
- On target earnings higher than most people you know.
- Huge career development as the business continues to grow and new desks/ markets develop.
- Investment in you as an individual through regular training.
- 23 days holidays increasing with time.
For more information about this role or an informal chat about the opportunity and future plans, please contact Roland Seddon (MD) in confidence.
Customer Service Administrator
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Due to our fast and significant success, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our established team based in Hemel Hempstead.