|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our instantly recognisable and worldwide client seeks a Systems Accountant to join the business on an initial two-year contract.
This person will be principle point of contact for the ERP financial systems whilst also being an integral part of system upgrades and process improvements for a global, blue chip client.
The successful candidate must have a good understanding of ERP Finance systems with a good solid finance background to get involved in month end too. You will enjoy continuous business improvement, challenging the status quo and working with large databases. This person will be proactive, highly motivated and flexible who is experienced working in a fast-paced environment. This role will suit somebody with core finance knowledge who sees the value in working in a hybrid Finance/Systems role where they can really add value and be a key stakeholder and systems expert.
Duties will include:
- Daily maintenance of ERP System users and roles, quarterly review of users with business leaders
- Act as a principal point of contact for any finance system related queries
- Resolve system issues and data inconsistencies in a timely manner
- Daily Import review control
- Improve automation of interfaces between business systems and the finance system
- Train end users on PO’s and T&E
- Assist with system upgrades across all functional areas; AP, AR, FA, GL, Item Management, T&E, Jobs, Background tasks, approval routing maintenance, analysers, system admin tasks and reporting
- Learn and understand about the proposed corporate consolidated settlement platform and become a local subject matter expert
- Work on the international business transformation project; process re-engineering, creating/maintaining new dataflows, defining and improving integration between systems
- Work with other teams within UK to develop routines/process improvements which speed up period-end reporting
- Support Management Accounts & Financial Accounts teams with period-end, month-end & management reporting
- Develop a good working relationship with the UK technical teams and USA implementation teams and proactively engage stakeholders at all levels
- Cross train to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Deputise for the Director when required
For more information about this role or any other Systems Accountant jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability