Senior Management Accountant
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Industry:||Oil and Gas|
Senior Management Accountant
Based remotely, our client seeks an ACCA, CIMA, or ACA qualified accountant to join them as a Senior Management Accountant on an interim basis.
This job would suit a candidate with excellent technical accounting knowledge. Critical thinking, and the ability to consider the financial accounting, management accounting, tax and treasury aspects of transactions is key. Experience of financial processes in an industry environment and be able to demonstrate broad, all round accounting experience is desirable.
Our client is an energy company with a joint venture in a Spanish speaking region who have an ambitious growth and diversification strategy. They offer flexible working and an excellent work/life balance.
Experience in SunSystems 6 is essential, in order to effectively input accounting information from international teams, maintain the accounts and keep the business running smoothly.
- Responsible for maintaining and producing consolidated annual and Interim accounts for the Group and its subsidiaries, including all the supporting schedules.
- Assist with Group annual audits and Interim review of the group and the subsidiary companies, including preparation of audit schedules, liaison with the audit team and agreeing and managing the timetables.
- Prepare audit schedules for the Group and its subsidiaries, coordinate and review schedules provided by the global finance teams for accuracy and completeness before submission to auditors.
- Production of statutory accounts for the subsidiaries, including its supporting schedules.
- VAT preparation and submission for UK Company.
- Running month end processes and reporting requirements under IFRS standards.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for month end accounting including bank reconciliations, payroll, time writing allocation, etc., as well as maintaining accrual, prepayments, depreciation, and amortisation schedules.
- Running the monthly foreign exchange revaluation process for the UK entity and review monthly revaluation run by the Argentine finance team.
- Posting all transactions in SUN systems 6 and maintaining accounting records and reports.
- Manage intercompany reconciliations and eliminations for Interims and Year-End.
This is a great role for an ambitious accountant seeing their future as a Senior Management Accountant and looking for a position in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Management Accountant jobs in London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability