Senior Finance Analyst
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Senior Finance Analyst
Based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire our client is a specialist private equity backed business services company who are expanding at great pace and can offer excellent progression and promotion opportunities as the group continues to grow both organically and through acquisition. They’re now looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis and sit within a medium sized finance team.
The successful individual will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with previous FP&A experience and a driven and ambitious personality. You will have good influencing skills to build and manage relationships with the business stakeholders and with key stakeholders across finance. You will be driven to deliver high quality, accurate financial information in line with deadlines with the ability to analyse and summarise financial analysis into meaningful business information and dialogue.
Duties will include:
- Introduce internal capability for business modelling and longer-range forecasting across the group which will in time form the beginnings of future due diligence preparation
- Work with function department heads to develop and enhance existing and create new commercially focussed business models with flexible capabilities
- Calculate both consequence of changes in key business drivers and be able to reverse engineer drivers back into revenue and resource required to deliver targets
- Work with the Private Equity team to enhance commercial business reporting which caters and balances requirements of both business and investors
- Work with executive directors to compile content for annual Budget presentation to investors
- Create and analyse data extracts for the business and investors, translating raw data into intelligent and informative analysis
- Introduce rolling forecasting which can easily translate into formal annual budgets with minimal additional work
- Enhance operational and capex tracking to ensure approved expenditure is incorporated into rolling forecasts, budgets and longer-term projections
- Work with Group Financial Controller to monitor project spend during a period of intense IT development, integration and investment in new hires
- Introduce informative people resource reporting to ensure the Board are regularly updated on both P&L and cash impact of investment spend during rapid investment phase
- Support Commercial Director with profitability analysis and reporting
For more information about this role or any other FP&A jobs in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability