Senior Commercial Finance Manager
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent benefits|
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Based near Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our rapidly growing, specialty pharmaceutical client is engaging with MRK Associates in order to onboard a Senior Commercial Finance Manager on a permanent basis due to business growth. This is a truly value add finance position and you will work closely with commercial functions across Europe to support driving profitable sales growth for the region.
You will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with significant PQE and extremely strong commercial finance skills with prior experience within the Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices industry. Reporting into the Head of FP&A and busines partnering the European CEO, the role will also require you to become the key expert in Finance for at least one product globally and actively support performance analysis and forecasting requests related to that product.
This company is a global supplier of medicines and medical devices across Europe and the US through a direct sales force, and worldwide through a network of partners in more than 60 countries. They are experiencing tremendous growth and are currently hiring 10 new employees a week!
This role is an amazing opportunity for somebody who is excellent at building relationships, has proven experience of adding value through effective reporting, analysis, and modelling with an ambitious and driven personality.
Duties will include
- Partner with the European CEO & Finance Management to review, analyse and challenge annual budget, quarterly forecasts and 5-year planning
- Ensure revenue and cost drivers are fully understood and develop scenario planning
- Run monthly or quarterly commercial performance review meetings for the European region
- Provide Sales, Gross Margin, Opex and EBITDA variance analysis for the region on a regular basis
- Run financial performance reporting regularly, ensuring reporting is consistent and aligned to global standards
- Continuously develop regional performance reporting KPIs in alignment with strategic priorities and support their implementation in the dashboard reporting platform
- Provide specialist finance expertise in at least one global product to become a key point of contact for performance analysis and forecasting queries
- Review forecast models and other scenario planning tools on a regular basis and support continuous updates and/or improvements
- Develop customer profitability reporting and analysis in alignment with commercial functions
- Contribute actively to champion analytics across the organisation in support of evidence-based decision making
- Take ownership for translating commercial propositions into financial cases
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and data modelling with detailed knowledge
- Take ownership or support FP&A finance projects to implement changes to planning or reporting processes and systems when required
- Continuously benchmark internal commercial finance processes against industry best practices and advise management on change potential
For more information about this role or any other Commercial Finance jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability