|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£13 - £15 per hour|
Based in Hemel, Hertfordshire, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Bookkeeper to join our client on a temporary basis.
The successful individual will support the finance team with the day to day running of the finance functions, including sales invoicing, credit control and monitoring bad debts.
This is a global company with exciting expansion plans. The role has the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
This job would suit an experienced bookkeeper with a minimum of 5 years accounting experience. The candidate should be an outgoing and positive individual with great time management and the ability to build strong relationships. Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential and the ability to work quickly, yet accurately is crucial. Experience with Sage 200 is vital as are strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Receiving, seeking approval and posting of supplier invoices
- Maintain customer/supplier relationships including resolution of enquiries
- Daily cash input and reconciliation using Nat West Bankline and Sage 200 package
- Assist in the preparation of weekly supplier and expense payment runs
- Maintain files and electronic records
- Update and maintain accounts database
- Perform administrative tasks as needed including mail, banking, letters and phone calls
- Detailed account reconciliations for machine locations including rent and business rates
For more information about this role or any other Senior Bookkeeper roles in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact me in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability