|Salary:||£23000 - £30000 per annum + Study Package + 23 hols + Flexi-working|
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, our client is a growing and successful accountancy practice who are looking for a part qualified ACA/ACCA or an AAT Qualified Accountant to join them as a Semi-Senior on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an enthusiastic studier who has previous experience in a practice environment, ideally 2-3 years, to be responsible for liaison with a number of business owners on a regular basis.
This practice has modern offices with free parking on site, with a client portfolio ranging from owner managed businesses to SME’s in the local area. They offer a strong study package, good holidays and flexi-working so alongside their forward-thinking attitude, they are a good Practice to work for.
They are continuing to grow and are therefore looking for somebody who is experienced, engaging and ambitious to help drive the firm forward and manage both audit and accountancy services.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an Accountancy Practice and be competent to hit the ground running. Strong numerical and literacy skills are imperative as is a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Accounts preparation of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
- Successfully deliver external audit services across a wide range of industries
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping on computerized packages or manual.
- Completion of tax computations in respect of corporation tax and personal tax including a sound knowledge of Capital Allowances.
- Plan and coordinate with clients for staff planning
- Assess effectiveness of the internal audit function for companies
- Preparation of statutory accounts and consolidated accounts
- Managing a portfolio of clients, taking on new clients and growing the business through referrals
- Meeting clients face to face or over video call to truly appreciate their personal expectation of our service
- Software experience would be useful re Excel, Xero, Iris Accounts Production and Sage / QuickBooks.
For more information about this role or any other Semi-Senior roles in Practice in Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability