|Salary:||£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire our client is a growing company looking for a Scheduling Administrator to join their team.
This job would suit an administrator with a minimum of 3 years’ experience who will be responsible for coordinating with customers on the quotation, ordering, delivery and installation of equipment across numerous projects for a loyal client base.
This is a growing SME business which offers a variety of services to their range of clients including many renowned Blue Chip organisations. The business works on a large amount of projects on an ongoing basis so managing customer relationships and organisation of projects is critical to ensure projects are completed on time.
The successful individual will have previous experience working on multiple projects/ assignments at any one time, organising or scheduling the necessary work to ensure completion of work on time. Good IT skills are essential including; Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook including the use of Calendar, Contacts and meeting scheduling. The candidate must also be able to communicate effectively with good attention to detail and able to manage time efficiently.
Duties will include:
- Working in a small team with the preparation of quotes
- Place orders onto the appropriate system
- Communicate with customers regarding their orders
- Represent the company at off-site meetings where required
- Monitor and maintain key dates on the delivery schedule
- Organise Team Meetings to ensure information is cascaded prior to an installation.
- Invoice orders after installation
- Maintain and create reports and publish as required
- Maintain and enter data on spreadsheets
For more information about this role or any other Scheduling Administrator jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability