Sales Office Manager
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
Sales Office Manager
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is a well-known leading company looking for a Sales Office Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a degree qualified or equivalent candidate who has experience working within the Healthcare industry. The job will involve reviewing, drafting and negotiating customer service contracts and tenders on behalf of the sales team in accordance with the company contracting policies and procedures.
This company is a specialist service provider with a great track record in an industry that adds significant value to its customers. The company continues to go from strength to strength and will offer the successful individual a good career opportunity.
The successful individual must be able to demonstrate commercial expertise and have experience managing at least 4 people. It is essential the candidate has proficient MS Office skills and is competent using Sage 200 or similar system. The candidate must have great communication skills with the ability to present ideas to all levels of the company. The candidate must have great attention to detail and excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload.
Duties will include:
- Managing office workload, in particular during holiday cover
- Annual leave sign off
- Discipline of staff
- UK and export order processing
- Repairs administration
- Quotations and tenders
- Demonstration and loan tools
- Ensuring all delivery KPI’s are met
- Improving the processes and efficiency of the Sales Office
- Manage and coordinate with all relevant parties to ensure all contracts and tenders are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide input to proposals to ensure assumptions, risks, opportunities and liabilities are identified and managed with suitable mitigation and provision
- Manage contract amendments, change, variations, claims, disputes and the overall management of risk and opportunity
- Provide analysis of relevant data to support contract submission
- Provide commercial support to the UK and International Sales Teams
- Ensure compliance with Company governance, policy and procedure
- Letter of credits
For more information about this role or any other Sales Office Manager jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability