Sales Ledger Supervisor
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Sales Ledger Supervisor
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is an established, recognised and service based business who is looking for a Sales Ledger Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an experienced credit controller or Sales Ledger Supervisor. The Sales Ledger Supervisor will be responsible for managing the daily delivery of the financial operations team, dealing with sales ledger and credit control.
The company has seen significant developments in its market over the last couple of years resulting in growth of their operations and growth in their day to day transactions. They continue to go from strength to strength with projects happening across their market.
The successful individual will have great Excel skills with solid knowledge of financial procedures and internal financial control. It is essential the candidate has a good understanding of the legal aspects of credit control and debt with the practical knowledge of external debt recovery processes.
Duties will include:
- Supervise a team of two Finance Assistants
- Manage, motivate and support the Finance Assistants dealing with Sales Ledger and related debt
- To provide direction and support to the team, set improvement targets, regularly appraise staff and ensure that staff are given appropriate training and development in order to carry out their duties
- Manage the team delivery of the daily processing of sales invoices into the financial ledgers
- Ensure that all invoice requests are processed accurately by the team and in a timely manner and that invoices are sent promptly in accordance with agreed service standards
- Monitor the performance of the sales ledger debt collection ensuring that the debt collection process is robust and capable of collecting all debts due
- Responsible for ensuring that all VAT entries from transactions processed in Accounts Receivable are correct and processed promptly and assisting in the review process for identifying and making VAT code corrections
- Arrange and attend meetings with Funding bodies as necessary to pursue and ensure payment of overdue invoices/debt
- Responsible for debt chasing and monitoring systems
- Ensure the smooth and timely operation of operational workflows including scanning and shredding of documentation
For more information about this role or any other Sales Ledger Supervisor jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability