|Salary:||£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is a well-known company looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
This job would suit an administrator with previous office experience. The candidate will coordinate with customers on the quotation, ordering, delivery and installation of office furniture and other supporting services.
This company is a specialist service provider with a great track record in an industry that adds significant value to its customers. The company continues to go from strength to strength and will offer the successful individual a good career opportunity.
The successful individual will have experience in an administrative role, preferably within a fast-moving sales environment and be a great communicator with excellent attention to detail. It is imperative this person is highly literate and is able to give examples of being highly organised as well as possessing cross-functional skills. Microsoft Excel, Word and SAGE200 experience is desirable as is a great telephone manner.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Account Manager with the preparation of quotes.
- Place orders onto SAGE200 accounting system.
- Communicate with customers regarding their orders.
- Represent the company at off-site meetings where required.
- Monitor and maintain key dates on the delivery schedule.
- Organise Team Meetings.
- Invoice orders after installation.
- Maintain and create reports and publish as required.
- Maintain and enter data on spreadsheets
For more information about this role or any other Sales Administrator jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability