|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, our client seeks a Sales Administrator of a graduate calibre to join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will be a graduate with strong knowledge of Excel and Word. You will have excellent time management and organisation skills as well as good attention to detail. This individual will be driven and motivated who works well within a team.
The company offers fantastic company benefits and has an excellent working environment.
Duties will include:
- Stock Control to include setting up new system with part numbering system, costing and selling prices. Booking in stock, creating new part numbers, despatching from stock. Monthly stock checks to reconcile with management accounts.
- Despatching goods from stock, allocate and despatch invoices, record and reconcile with monthly management accounts.
- Raise Purchase Orders on all suppliers, liaise with suppliers for delivery dates and ensure goods arrive on time to meet the customers delivery date. Attend meetings with SOM daily to ensure customer satisfaction is met in all areas of role responsibilities. Raise order acknowledgements for sales team to send to customers.
- Ensure any discrepancies with customers and suppliers relating their orders are fully resolved with all corrective action processed with supplier and customer to ISO procedure.
- Contract Review sales orders and liaise with the Director and SOM with any issues arising from Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Forward any Contracts for review to legal adviser to ensure the company can comply.
- Once familiar with products offered by the company are reasonably understood, training will be given on all products by “on the job” and visiting supplier for training.
- Handling new sales enquiries for products and use technical knowledge gained and information from your colleagues and suppliers to provide answers to customer.
For more information about this role or any other Graduate opportunities in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability