|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Leisure and Sport|
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is a high-end, family fun company looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced Revenue Manager who will be reporting to the General Manager. The job will be responsible for the smooth running of the department, providing forecasts, statistics and financial information and completing daily reconciliations as well as being responsible for the Groups Inventory Co-Ordinator.
My client is a 4* Deluxe property set in a beautiful location with great links to nearby towns. The property boasts a modern touch in places without losing its heritage.
The successful individual will have at least 2-3 years Revenue Management experience within a hotel, preferably dealing with both leisure and business clientele. The candidate will need an understanding of manual calculations as well as a sound knowledge of Opera and Ideas. Strong attention to detail as well as being a great communicator with the ability to work in a team and independently is essential.
Duties will include:
- Manage day to day inventory
- Partner with GM, Marketing, and Sales Leaders to implement proactive revenue generating strategies
- Complete weekly projections and forecasts
- Collaborate with the revenue team to ensure that corporate initiatives and goals are met
- Identify key market strategies by: Identifying opportunities for incremental revenue through analysis, and establishing differential pricing based on market segments, demand, positioning, etc.
- Conduct weekly and/or bi-weekly strategy meetings to review market share performance and upcoming pace and pricing, restrictions, projections and channel strategies
- Participate in preparing budgets and business plans
- Measure, analyse and report out on booking trends, pick up, pace and projections to all stakeholders
- Assist in coverage of the entire portfolio as needed
- Update, analyse and communicate group reports to ensure the hotel is correctly positioned for each market segment
- Analyse, interpret, and explain statistical data to develop strategies and plan a course of action
- Compile, analyse and report out on month and year end statistics with recommendations on how to continue to increase future revenue
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability