|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in Stockport, our client is a large hotel group who are looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This role would suit someone with previous experience within Revenue Management in the hotel or hospitality industry. The candidate should have an eye for detail and a desire to grow and further their own professional development.
The company is a continuously growing business that believe it is very important to recognise talent and reward employees for their commitment.
The successful individual will have experience in business development and a proven ability to meet and exceed targets. The candidate will have an eye for detail and significant understanding of hotel revenue with the ability to maximise profit.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute the rooms’ strategy for the hotel.
- Manage the hotel rates strategy.
- Achieve monthly budget targets and ensure profitability.
- Work with other hotels in the group to support group revenue strategy.
- Develop new business and new revenue streams.
- Reporting to the General Manager and Group Revenue Manager
- Drive the revenue strategy to maximise revenue and market share for the hotel
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Stockport, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability