|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, our client is a growing company looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with a minimum of three years hotel management experience within a multi property role. A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management or business concentration is also essential.
The company have grown through clever developments, acquisitions and successful operations within the properties. They are a customer focused brand looking to provide guests and exceptional experience and create loyal customers for their hotels. They pride themselves in creating a working environment where people can feel comfortable and deliver exceptional service to their customers.
The successful individual will have an analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to think outside the box. It is essential the candidate can meet deadlines and work in a logical manner. The candidate should be detail orientated as well as a team player with strong leadership and strategic skills. Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are essential as the candidate will be required to deliver effective presentations.
Duties will include:
- Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management.
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and various market intelligence reports to understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance
- Develop overall pricing strategy
- Provide guidance on corporate transient negotiated pricing
- Clearly communicate to hotel team strategic vision and objectives on driving revenue and performance.
- Share best practices and key learning’s with peers, RDRM, and Corporate RM team
- Lead the property’s weekly Revenue Management Meeting and Daily Business Review Meeting.
- Participate and explain market trends and hotel performance in monthly owners meeting
- Contribute and provide Revenue Management Strategic Vision during all Regional and Corporate Property Reviews and/or Pricing Meetings.
- Produce accurate rolling forecast on weekly and monthly basis.
- Validate comp set RevPAR forecast by month to ensure effective soft spot calendar planning.
- Develop and update Strategic Sales Plan with the Director of Sales (DOS).
- Recruit, train, and mentor if applicable Reservations Manager, Revenue Manager, and other staff managers.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability