|Salary:||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Quarterly Bonus|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, our client seeks a Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with at least 2-3 years Revenue Management experience with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Hospitality or similar would also be essential.
Our client is a luxury hotel brand offering an opportunity to work within their supportive and inclusive work environment with a vast amount of development opportunities plus competitive benefits.
The successful individual will have an analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to think outside the box. It is essential the candidate can meet deadlines and work in a logical manner. The candidate should be detail orientated as well as a team player. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. The candidate must have great IT skills with an understanding of manual calculations using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect
- Analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated ability to “think outside of the box”
- Ability to analyse financial statements and market data
- Create and deliver strong and attractive bedrooms sales/promotion strategies to increase occupancy
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Potential to develop into a leader, motivate and develop associates
- To respond with clarity and direction when resolving complex tactical and strategic situations as they arise
- Implement and enhance best practices in Revenue Management
- To regularly communicate such proposals and assessments to relevant stakeholders
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting
- Must possess strong computer skills, inc Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability