|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in London, our well-established and dynamic client is looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will have exceptional excel modelling skills with experience in building complex models that analyse forecasts and budgets with the ability to assess and evaluate market macroeconomic and performance data to apply it to relevant documents. You will have strong attention to detail whilst also being able to function well under heavy workload with multiple priorities working to tight deadlines.
The company is fast growing with a driven and outgoing culture. There are excellent progression and development opportunities as well as a strong package and benefits.
Duties will include:
- Conduct Excel analysis, market research, draft memos and presentations to provide support to the Asset Managers and the rest of the Hotel team.
- Produce the board presentations for investors, bankers and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the Asset Managers to create standardised asset management documents that allow for the effective evaluation of relevant KPI’s for the hotels. Ensure these are produced and circulated to the team regularly.
- Manage the hotel files and databases ensuring that they remain up to date and easy to use.
- Manage the agenda and actions from all internal (and external when required) meetings.
- Create and maintain comprehensive research hotel files that include data on both existing and prospective key markets.
- Support the investment team on transactions when needed
- Maintain the Hotels acquisitions tracker monitoring and recording progress on live hotel deals.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability