|Salary:||£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
MRK Associates are very pleased to be partnering exclusively with a luxury hotel brand based in Oswestry, Shropshire. Our client seeks a Revenue Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an analytical self-starter who has a good eye for detail. This is a fast-paced role where you will be responsible for ensuring all procedures are followed.
Our client is a leading provider in luxury experiences for their guests by consistently providing the highest levels of hospitality for all different kinds of occasions, set in the stunning countryside of Shropshire.
The successful individual will have at least 1 years’ experience in a reservations or analytical based role or will be a recent graduate with a passion for Revenue Management. You will be confident and approachable, and can work well under pressure during busy periods, as this is a fast-paced role. You will be comfortable with numerical analysis and reporting with a good understanding of revenue management. You will also have excellent selling and customer service skills and will show resilience when dealing with face-to-face complaints.
- Manage the reception, reservations and night porter team and ensure all work procedures are completed to a high standard
- Pricing, loading and rate changes in the Central Reservation System, as appropriate
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners, OTA’s and contracted rates
- Rotas to be complete for the team and to be complete to the business needs
- Ensuring responses to enquiries and bookings sent to the hotel are managed such that all revenues and positive customer experiences are maximised
- Duty manager responsibilities, including emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensuring that systems and processes for bookings and enquiries are maintained and monitored such that maximum profitability, efficiency and accuracy is maintained
- Ensure all guest accounts are charged accurately with supporting documentation
- Produce reports as required in line with current guidelines
- To be able to confidently sell the hotel facilities to the guests during their stay
- To assist management in developing a cohesive and trained team who are able to provide superior guest service and maximise revenue
- Communicate throughout team to ensure all members are aware of current developments within the company
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Analyst looking for a position in a growing business that can offer great progression opportunities.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in Oswestry, Shropshire, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability