|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in Maidstone, Kent, our client is a well-known and established company looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit someone from a yield management background who will be responsible for maximising yield throughdevelopment and implementation of effective pricing strategies, while providing insight and recommendations to improve product offering, based on sound analysis.
This company is a recognisable brand with sites worldwide. The company has brilliant benefits within a friendly office and collaborative team.
The successful individual will have strong numerical skills with an excellent understanding of MS Excel, including VLOOKUP/SUMIF/pivot table and charts. It is essential the candidate has strong analytical skills with great commercial acumen and strong reporting capabilities. The candidate must be an effective communicator with the ability to work as part of a team and individually. Previous experience within the travel industry is beneficial as is experience using Power BI / Tableau, or similar reporting applications.
Duties will include:
- Revenue management of portfolio; based on regional split
- Daily and weekly reporting on all Sales & Commercial activity, including competitor analysis, search demand and in-depth research
- Prepare accurate reports for distribution to senior management, including key issues/trends
- Assist in the planning, present and execute agreed sales strategy, budgets & targets
- Develop and improve (where needed) existing reports within the Commercial function, as well as introducing new reports to help streamline the productivity of the department
- Help to maintain the flow of communication between key personnel and departments in order to achieve company and team/departmental objectives
- Forecast and analyse data against budget figures on a weekly/monthly basis
- Assist in channel management of properties and provide key reports to identify risk and opportunities
- Taking initiative to streamline the processes and working methods within the Commercial department, ensuring the team is as efficient as possible
- Good knowledge and on-going awareness of competitor activity and pricing policies
- Maintain a professional working relationship throughout with colleagues and suppliers
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in Maidstone, Kent please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability