|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in London, our client is a world class, renowned brand looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit someone with experience working in a high volume four or five-star property within a similar role or at a senior role within Reservations. The job will involve being responsible for the maximisation of revenue and implementing the rooms strategy as directed.
This company is a global brand with sites across Europe, Asia and the North America. The business is renowned for developing their staff and providing great training.
The successful individual will have great attention to detail, analytical and numerical skills. Excellent organisational skills are essential as is advanced knowledge of Excel and Opera. The candidate must be results driven, competitive and have a positive outlook.
Duties will include:
- Implement all control systems relating to room reservations – adhere to pre-set availability rate control and hotel selling strategy ensuring revenue maximization at any given time in relation to market trends
- To ensure Reservations, Groups and M&E sales Agents/Managers are fully aware of pricing policies and any promotions
- Complete the RMS (Revenue Management Systems) Yield Daily/Monthly checklists perform monthly backups and action all alerts as flagged
- Confirms overbooking levels with Revenue Manager on a daily basis
- Manage and liaise with Group Reservations Team ensuring that all standards are implemented with the set-up and process management of groups
- Implementing all Control Changes in CEX as instructed by the Revenue Manager
- Review the business pickup on a Daily/weekly/Monthly basis to suggest appropriate changes to business strategy
- Assistance in the preparation of weekly rooms forecast
- Assistance in the preparation of the annual Budget
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability