|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Job Realm:||Revenue Management|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in London, our client is a prestigious hotel who is currently seeking a Reservations Manager to join their passionate and dedicated Reservations team.
This job would suit an experienced Reservations Manager who will be in charge of the day to day operations; looking after the team and making sure that exceptional service has been consistently delivered. You’ll need to be sales driven as well as organised and efficient in order to ensure room rates are updated and sales are maximised.
This company is a well-established hotel in an affluent location of London, with a strong history of providing a personalised service and delighting guests. With recent new additions to this prestigious hotel which is constantly evolving and is a true London icon.
The successful individual will have previous experience of working within the hotel sector, in a managerial role, with strong leadership skills including a high level of attention to detail. You will be personable and friendly as well as having a confident telephone manner. It is desirable for the candidate to be a multi-tasker and have experience in managing a high level of enquiries.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role; managing a high performing reservation team and a large inventory of multiple room types
- Maximising occupancy / room rates at all times and maintaining a consistently high standard of operation / customer service within the Reservations department.
- Has a direct line of authority over all Reservation Sales Agents within the hotel and a liason role with all other departments.
- Ensure commercial management techniques of availability control are applied to achieve a maximisation of room sales and revenue for the hotel.
- Ensure the department operates with a sales attitude and all colleagues are aware of sales opportunities within the hotel which will assist with the maximisation of revenue
- Carry out all interviews for prospective reservation sales agents, ensure departmental orientation is carried out for new members of the team and supervise training, training schedules and training records
- Ensure the Revenue Manager is kept informed of all developments within the department.
- Develop and maintain a high level of communication with all major sources of business and all national sales offices and advise the Revenue Manager of any feedback.
- Develop and maintain a good communication link between the hotel and the sales office relating to business Opportunities
For more information about this role or any other Reservations Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability