|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is a fast- paced company looking for a Reconciliations Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an AAT qualified, QBE or part-qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an all-round accounting role with proven experience of reconciliations. The job will involve ensuring client money and custody assets reconciliations, record keeping and related processes are completed accurately.
This company is one of the nation’s most successful businesses in their industry and they are renowned for providing great benefits and staff development to their employees.
The successful individual will have at least 2 years’ experience working within a similar role for a financial services company and be able to demonstrate great problem solving and creativity. It is essential the candidate is enthusiastic and self-motivated with great attention to detail. Strong communication and numeracy skills are vital and the candidate must be willing to work as part of a team as well as take the lead when required.
Duties will include:
- Work with other business areas to ensure reconciliation breaks are followed up and resolved promptly and according to SLA timelines
- Working with all areas of the business, responsible for implementing and improving controls with a view of improve reconciliation and related outputs (such as reconciliation differences), whilst ensuring existing controls remain relevant and effective
- Carry out daily reconciliation funding tasks including end of day banking
- Contribute towards the reconciliation MI production and root cause analysis
- Represent the team in projects that affects reconciliations and compliance
- Be involved in documentation of processes including review of existing procedures
- Carry out the various oversight activities in order to ensure the Group’s overall compliance and a healthy culture
- Provide cover and assistance for other team members and ad hoc tasks as required
- Support the development of company-wide business practices, policies, controls, MIs, training and the governance framework to ensure compliance
For more information about this role or any other Reconciliations Analyst jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability