|Salary:||£15000 - £17000 per annum|
|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire our client is a fun and dynamic business looking for a receptionist to join their busy and exciting team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a friendly, organised individual who can continuously meet expectations, with an ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people. You will develop a right first-time culture, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction through the service provided.
This company are a colourful, exciting and global business who focus on progressing people within their company. They have a friendly and dynamic office which would appeal to an outgoing individual looking for their first job in a fun business.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft office and experience in a similar role. You will be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative whilst being customer-focused and intellectually robust. It is essential that the successful individual has at least 5 GCSE’s or equivalent.
Duties will include:
- Deliver continuous excellent customer service.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or referring enquiries.
- Maintain security by following procedures
- Maintain telecommunication system, screening and forwarding incoming calls.
- Opening and closing the reception area.
- Organise and distribute post, receive and sign for deliveries.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies to include managing the stationary order.
- Maintain the spam email folder as necessary.
- Maintain the database and update Outlook contacts when required.
- Supervise travel arrangements to include taxis, oyster cards, and congestion charges.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions.
For more information about this role or any other Receptionist jobs in Chesham Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability