|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client who are one of Europe’s leading suppliers within their field seeks a Purchasing Administrator who can join the team on a permanent basis.
The job would suit someone with previous buying or purchasing experience to be responsible for supporting the wider Purchasing team in the wider operations of the team.
The successful individual will have previous experience within a purchasing/ buying environment and looking to develop their skills further in this type of role. You will have good numeracy and analytical skills and will have worked with Excel previously. Other general IT skills are important with a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Duties will include:
- Managing orders to ensure goods are available to meet quality, delivery and business requirements.
- Building and maintaining partnerships across the supply chain both overseas and in the UK; maintaining effective and regular communication.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with key stakeholders ensuring that all aspects of supply, inventory and policy are discussed and agreed.
- Supporting the internal processes.
- Coordinating inbound shipments from Europe.
- Item file management, Creation and maintenance of codes on ERP system.
- Managing supplier day to day liaison, and report areas of concern or excellence
For more information about this role or any other Purchasing Administrator jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability