|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Building and Construction|
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our client seeks a Payroll Officer to join their Payroll team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with previous experience within the construction industry and knowledge of Select Pay and experience with Umbrella payments with a strong skillset on Excel. Reporting to the Payroll Manager the Payroll Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of PAYE weekly and monthly payrolls, along with CIS payments. This includes the preparation of Year End.
The successful individual will be confident to deal with pay queries and liaise with third parties and can work well under pressure to meet deadlines and be used to high volumes. Experience with PAYE, CIS and knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is essential.
- To prepare and process weekly and monthly payroll
- To prepare and process weekly CIS and Umbrella payments
- Chasing timesheets and payment information
- Process all aspects of the payroll, including HMRC starter checklists and P45s
- Checking payroll reports to ensure accurate payments
- Attachment of Earnings/ Court Orders/ CSA
- Maintaining and updating records, including starters, leavers, rate changes and bank details
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely administrative support
- Answer payment related queries, PAYE and CIS.
- Assist with month-end and year-end reports.
- Assist with Pension administration
- Reconciling HMRC liabilities/payments, including apprenticeship levy
This is a great role for an ambitious Payroll Officer seeing their future in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Payroll Officer jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability