|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits|
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, our client is a growing and exciting professional services and customer centric business who is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the team on a permanent basis and report into the Financial Director & the management board.
This job would suit someone with a wealth of experience in Payroll and team management within a medium sized company. You must also have extensive knowledge within Contractor Payroll.
This company is an award-winning SME business that has grown massively within recent years and was recognised for their success in 2017. They are one of the largest influencers within their industry and hold an excellent reputation amongst their UK & European client base.
The successful individual will have great attention and accuracy with the ability to work well under pressure and without supervision. You will have experience with managing a team of a minimum of 3 in the last 12 months. It is essential you have excellent IT and Excel skills at an advanced level.
Duties will include:
- Leading the full process of contractor payroll with the existing team and any future team members
- Processing Contractor Payroll in a timely manner and to agreed timescales
- Working on projects to develop the payroll system to ensure the system meets the organisational requirements
- Checking reports before processing for Payment
- To minimise payment and process errors and introduce preventative controls to eliminate reoccurring problems
- Ensure that Contractor Process is fully completed by 7th working day of each month for completion of bank approvals and margin reports
- Maintain the utmost integrity of accounts involved with gross margin
- To provide financial reports to Leadership team and Business Units each month
- Management of payroll staff, overseeing that all administration is undertaken in a timely accurate and effective way – placements, extensions, purchase orders etc.
- To oversee the training and development of direct reports to ensure that they work to their full potential, and to ensure all matters of discipline, absence, and capability are addressed in line with company procedures
- Delegation of tasks to the payroll team efficiently
- To establish, foster and maintain close working relationships with other functions to allow swift resolution of issues and sharing of knowledge
- Ensure that team members complete any other finance related tasks outside of the pay and bill process to agreed timescales set by the Associate Director
For more information about this role or any other Payroll Manager jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability