|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£14.00 - £16.00 per hour|
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Our client is an engineering company, who are looking to add an experienced Payroll Assistant to their already strong team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with previous payroll experience and excellent attention to detail with strong administration and customer service skills. The main purpose of this role will be to administer payroll data and ensure accurate and timely submissions to the payroll system, whilst maintaining correct records.
The successful individual will have great communication and presentation skills along with an excellent level of numeracy and grammar. A good telephone manner with great interpersonal skills is vital to this role. Good attention to detail is imperative as well as good excel skills.
Duties will include:
- Take ownership of any payments made outside of the standard monthly run
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all data
- Ensure Payroll function complies with all HMRC legislation and that all forms and statements are provided to HMRC and employees within the requisite deadlines
- Processing a high volume of timesheets
- Provide relevant information regarding monthly payments to HMRC, pension providers, Cash Plan and all other parties to Finance and oversee the physical payments made
- Ensure the reporting and payments made relating to all benefit schemes are accurate, timely and reconciled on a monthly basis
- Diverse responsibilities, including maintaining high level of accuracy and timeliness
For more information about this role or any other Payroll jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability