|Salary:||£14.00 - £17.00 per hour|
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, our client is a fast-paced company looking for a Payroll Clerk to join their team and takeover a lot of substantial payroll processing for many key clients on a temporary basis due to increased workload.
This job would suit someone with 3-5 years’ experience in Payroll who will be responsible for carrying out a variety of daily payroll administration and processing timesheet based payroll for several clients.
This business has been through an exciting growth project and they are expecting this to continue and are therefore looking for an individual who can progress with them.
It is essential the candidate has great attention to detail and is well organised. The candidate must be methodical and numerate and able to work under pressure. The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good standard of Excel knowledge.
Duties will include:
- Accurate processing of data onto the payroll system i.e. timesheets and employee info etc.
- Liaising with staff to ensure accuracy of the information on the numerous payroll & billing systems
- Assisting the payroll manager with processes i.e. archiving, generating reports, checking of data, training, etc.
- Addressing any incorrect payments
- Dealing with queries, either by phone or email
- Adjustment of incorrect payments when necessary and updating adjustment log once they are completed.
For more information about this role or any other Payroll jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability