|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our quality driven client is looking for an Office Administrator with 1-2 years’ experience to join their busy team.
This job would suit an individual who has excellent attention to detail, can effectively multi-task and is dedicated. We need someone who not only has administrative experience in a varied role but has an excellent attitude to work and is willing to ‘go the extra mile’.
The company is currently undergoing a huge period of growth and expansion. They have an outstanding reputation for service and delivery and have an excellent work ethic. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to develop an exciting long term career within a growing and evolving business.
The successful candidate will have experience in a varied Administrator role as this is a demanding position where they will not only act as a support function, but will be responsible for processing orders, raising invoices and checking requirements are correct. The right candidate will need to be professional and efficient as they will be dealing with high profile clients and be personally representing the business.
Duties will include:
- Providing efficient and professional service to all customers – internal and external
- Assisting the administration team with the processing of orders
- Handling all telephone calls in a professional, polite and efficient manner
- Pricing and preparing quotations for repeat orders
- Checking requirements and invoicing
- Managing all administration and documentation in relation to customer’s calls and queries
- Identifying potential service issues, proactively contacting the customer to clarify and resolve the query offering alternative products or services as applicable
- Looking after existing accounts to maintain relationships
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with other team and department members to ensure best possible service to customers at all times
For more information about this role or any other jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability