|Industry:||Admin and Secretarial|
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, our client is looking for a Model Agent to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an enthusiastic, incredibly organised and responsible candidate who is able to work under pressure and in a very fast work environment.
This company is a specialist service provider with a great track record in an industry that adds significant value to its customers. The company continues to go from strength to strength and will offer the successful individual a good career opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be detailed, organised and pro-active. The successful individual will be highly motivated and have the ability to prioritise effectively. Attention to detail and good computer skills are also necessary.
Duties will include:
- Identifying new clients and opportunities (new briefs)
- Direct Marketing Sales (Calls – Cold Calling)
- Documents to Clients and potential clients (Sales Email Packages)
- Sending suggestions to clients, chasing, getting feedback, pushing and replacing
- Taking briefs from clients and selecting the best Talent to ensure the greatest success from castings and marketing projects
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients to ensure a steady flow of briefs and opportunities for the Talent
- Manage all admin for bookings; model details, reminders, brief details and invoice details
- Keep the database updated with castings schedules, recall schedules and jobs
- Keep the client database updated: Cloud-based CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management)
- Contacting Talent to check availability, chase content or remind them for appointments
For more information about this job or any other Model Agent jobs in Berkhamsted, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.