|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
Based in Aylesbury, our client seeks a Marketing Manager who can join the team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone who is able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. The company is a growing, global company who work in a very progressive field. The team are supportive and outgoing so this role would suit someone with a similar personality.
The successful individual will have strong IT Skills, including good knowledge of Social Media, website CMS and CRM packages as well as excellent copywriting capabilities. You will have strong attention to detail, good time management skills with prior experience in managing agencies.
Duties will include:
- The Marketing Manager will be creating, updating and maintaining the website and digital channels.
- Collaborating with agencies to manage the website SEO and other digital marketing to maximise visits to the company website.
- Write, maintain and curate sales and marketing collateral, keeping to the company’s professional image at all times.
- The Marketing Manager will manage all external PR and communications.
- Maximising lead generation will be a responsibility of the Marketing Manager by organising the company’s presence at events and trade shows.
- Build the brand by ensuring the regular curation of content submitting awards entries and showcasing at exhibitions.
- Mange the marketing budgets.
For more information about this role or any other Marketing Manager jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.u
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability