|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, this well-regarded worldwide brand name is a leader in its field, and they are seeking an experienced and customer focused individual to join them as a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified or qualified by experience accountant with previous experience in a hands-on management accounting role within a busy finance department.
You will have experience with preparations of budgets and forecasts as well as data manipulation in both value and volume. You will be able to build trust, communicate effectively, collaborate with others, solve problems analytically, show strong attention to detail and demonstrate high integrity and organisational skills.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the preparation of weekly, monthly, annual management and financial reports and accounts
- Data manipulation, variance analysis and other analytical methods to provide insightful information and commentary to support strategic management
- Measurement and analysis of financial and statistical information through the production of key performance indicators and metrics
- Preparation, analysis and monitoring of company budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of weekly revenue flash reporting
- Partner with operation and sales management to ensure robust information flows
- Assist with the preparation of year-end audit packs and liaise with the auditors and other external professionals with respect to the completion of statutory accounts and tax returns
- VAT analysis, compliance, and preparation of quarterly returns
- Maintain the integrity, interface and reconciliation of the data transfer routines onto the Accounts platform
- Provision of statistical information to regulatory bodies
- Balance sheet reconciliations, integrity and compliance controls
- Assist with improving processes and procedures to support the business operations
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Thame, Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability