|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
Based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, our growing and ambitious client is looking for an ambitious and progressive Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will be Part-Qualified or finalist level ACCA/CIMA Accountant with experience of financial and management accounting. Excellent time and project management skills is essential. You must be able to communicate effectively as well as providing high quality information first time.
This role will suit somebody looking to progress and develop further in management accounting within a fast-paced business that’s experiencing huge growth currently.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the preparation of the 1st draft monthly management accounts in accordance with timetable
- Posting recurring and one off journals
- Profit and Loss account analysis
- Balance Sheet accounts review & reconciliation
- Supporting the quarterly forecasting process
- Assisting with the implementation of project improvement initiatives
- Assisting auditors in connection with the company accounts
- Managing budget versus actuals
- Identifying and helping to fix process issues
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as requested by the Group Financial Controller
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability