|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
Based near Camden, North London, our client is an exciting SME technology business who are at the forefront of modern technology and are experiencing lots of growth in the market. They are looking for an ambitious and tenacious Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis and manage the UK accounts pack within a fast-paced private equity owned SME.
This job would suit an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified or Finalist level Accountant with previous exposure to working in an SME finance department with all-round accounts position with excellent Excel skills, able to mass manipulate data using pivot tables and v look ups.
This company has an attitude to improve and enhance the industry in which they are part of and they provide great training and development opportunities and have a friendly environment to work in.
The successful individual will have great communication and organisational skills as well as being self-motivated.
Duties will include:
- Monthly management accounts pack with variance analysis
- Posting of monthly adjustments (accruals, deferred income etc)
- Adhere to monthly group reporting deadline
- Complete year end audit tax pack
- Budget preparation
- Manage the AR, AP and credit control duties as and when required
- BACS payments, working with multi currencies, Bank reconciliations, Cash Flow management
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in North London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability