|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Study Support|
Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, MRK Associates is partnered with an award-winning and rapidly expanding multi-site Pub Group as they recruit a driven, focused and diligent Management Accountant to work within a small, hands on team ensuring accuracy in month end accounting as the business continues to grow through acquisitions. Acting as a key member within a fast-paced management accounting team, you will join the business at an exciting time and gain unique exposure within a complex environment. This is a permanent role for a business that has grown rapidly since inception and has a reputation for quality and passion, mirrored within their finance team.
You will be an AAT Studier or qualified individual with a strong base knowledge of finance including accruals, prepayments, journals, and reconciliations. This role could be a perfect step for somebody wanting to develop further within management accounting as they will get you up to speed on P&L’s, balance sheet accounting and month end preparation. Equally, if you’re an experienced Management Accountant that wanted to work a shorter week, they would be happy to look at a 4-day week or compressed hours.
You will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and be adept at working with and managing key internal stakeholders. You will also be an enthusiastic and committed team player that is driven to progress and develop further within their career. This job will suit an individual with an enquiring mind and a can do attitude that likes working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in a multi-site environment is preferred and you will need to have strong Excel skills too.
Duties will include:
- Production of weekly revenue figures, resolving any imbalances
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts, including processing / reconciling prepayments and accruals
- Preparation, review and ownership of balance sheet reconciliations, resolving any issues where necessary
- Reconciliation and posting of 4weekly payroll, expenses and credit cards
- Reconciliation of the fixed assist registers and depreciation
- Allocating of Tronc for all sites
- Reconciliation of all cash control accounts
- Assist in the year-end external audit process
- Assist in the annual budgeting process for site cost lines
- Intercompany reconciliations and invoicing
- Completion of government returns such as national statistics
- Checking VAT returns for all companies within the group
- Account for retros & rebates
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability