Group Internal Auditor
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
Group Internal Auditor
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is a recognisable, established company looking for a Group Internal Auditor to join their team.
This job would suit a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with the ability to think conceptually and challenge senior colleagues and experience of working in large multi-site operations, supporting the Director of Internal Audit and Internal Audit Managers, working with stakeholders across all business areas (up to Director level), external auditors, any relevant third parties including the internal audit co-source provider.
This company is a leading employer in the area with an enviable record of expansion and growth in new and varied markets whilst also building its core business consistently over the years. They have a proven track record of developing and empowering their employees while offering progression and advancement second to none in the area.
The successful individual will be a qualified ACA (ideally from a top 10 accountancy Firm) looking for their first move into industry into a business that can offer internal moves in 18-24 months. The expectations of this individual will be to illustrate accuracy and attention to detail in the position whilst showing a commercial and ‘improvement’ mentality that can be taken on to further positions in the business.
Duties will include:
- Assist with devising annual audit plan, including risk assessments and discussion with senior stakeholders.
- Plan and scope internal audit reviews, including meeting key stakeholders and drafting Terms of Reference
- Meet with stakeholders, understand design of key controls and carry out detailed testing to identify issues.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of the issues being identified through the audit.
- Draft high quality, clear, concise audit reports, which clearly identify issues, risks and recommendations for the business.
- Monitor implementation of control recommendations, and assist in reporting statuses to the Board and Audit Committee.
- Help stakeholders to assess and manage risks, understand where processes could go wrong and what improvements could be made
- Design and implement improvements to the department’s auditing practices, methods, procedures and documentation.
For more information about this role or any other Group Internal Auditor jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability