Fixed Asset Manager
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
Fixed Asset Manager
Based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, our client is an instantly recognisable company looking for a Fixed Asset Manager to join their team on an Interim basis, you will be looking after the Fixed Asset team, compromising of 3 Fixed Asset Analysts.
To provide accounting and control services for the Fixed Assets in operation across the Business. In doing this you will business partner the different accounting functions and commercial teams in the treatment of capital investment activities.
Duties will include:
- This role is responsible for providing the accounting services for Fixed Assets relating to equity companies within the group, You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining the Fixed Asset ledgers in line with accounting policies and standards
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed with the appropriate backup and relative actions are undertaken to clear reconciling items promptly
- To ensure that all assets and entries are correctly recorded in the appropriate categories and against the required UELs (tangible and intangible)
- Ensure Fixed Asset processes are compliant with the Whitbread control framework and can be evidenced
- Deliver reporting to provide insight into capital expenditure and performance against budget / forecast (to finance and non finance)
- Analysis of work in progress projects to provide visibility and identify potential risks
- Report, budget and forecast the P&L depreciation charge, Also provide analysis on future investment depreciation and write offs
- Working with the Systems teams to provide guidance on project spends and treatment Ensure project reporting is issued and provides clear visibility and accuracy
- Carry out annual reporting and assessments. Impairment, Onerous Lease, UEL (Useful Economic Life) reviews
- Provide guidance on future investment activities and potential impacts
For more information about this role or any other jobs in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability