|Salary:||£90000 - £95000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
Based in Reading, Berkshire, our high growth PE backed client is looking for a qualified accountant to join them as Finance Director on a permanent basis.
This would suit an experienced Finance Director with experience of supporting a robust CEO and Senior Management team, while taking responsibility for both the day-to-day running of the finance function as well as having a real input into the business strategy and growth.
Our client is a fast-growing PE Backed business which provides an essential service to the automotive industry with locations all over the UK and is looking to diversify and grow its offerings around its core business.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with experience of working at a senior level, preferably within the automotive industry. You will have excellent proven experience of effectively managing a team and will display inspirational leadership skills. Commercial skills/knowledge is essential as well as extensive procurement experience. The successful individual will have excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex data clearly and concisely whilst being able to work well under pressure and problem solve.
Duties will include:
- Accountable for the preparation and presentation of accurate and timely management accounts and other information including weekly, monthly financial reporting and forecasting.
- Overall management responsibility for the Finance Team. Ensuring KPIs, appraisal, performance management and development are consistently delivered for the Team.
- Accountable for the overall accurate processing of all financial information, accurate input onto system and liaison from the Finance department to all areas of the business and regulatory bodies as required.
- Accountable for working closely with the CEO, Management Board, and Senior Team and Directors assessing sales, profit and overall business development.
- Identify and implement system enhancements to improve efficiency throughout Finance.
- Accountable for producing enhanced budgeting and forecasting systems to improve targeting and commercial focus.
- Responsible for Financial reviews to ensure continuous improvement to the financial reporting and processes.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Director jobs in Reading, Berkshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
- Quality, Relevance & Reliability