|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire our client is a specialist private equity backed business services company who are expanding at great pace and can offer excellent progression and promotion opportunities as the group continues to grow, both organically and through acquisition. They’re now looking for a Financial Controller to join them on a permanent basis and sit within a medium sized finance team.
The successful individual will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with prior experience in an all-round reporting role with exposure to both financial and management accounts. You will have good influencing skills to build and manage relationships with the business stakeholders and with key stakeholders across finance. You will be driven to deliver high quality, accurate financial information in line with deadlines with the ability to analyse and summarise financial analysis into meaningful business information and dialogue.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of periodic business reporting for several divisions and work with the Group Financial Controller, continuing to evolve the control environment as the number and complexity of acquisitions increases
- Production of divisional management accounts, reporting against budget, last year and investment case with commentary on key highlights and trends
- Continue to develop framework for consistent timely delivery of divisional reporting into group Board pack
- Optimise use of recently installed Sage 200 accounts package, develop smart reporting tools and solutions to automate processes and reduce reliance on information held outside accounts system
- Manage three experienced, knowledgeable Accounts Assistants and evolve their current manual but effective reconciliation work by becoming the finance lead on several transformational IT projects
- Effectively upskill the team and enable their greater involvement in wider finance work as the group grows
- Multi-currency cash management, forecasting and reporting encompassing client, FX, safeguarding and business accounts across the group
- Work with IT on a variety of projects to develop, streamline and update processes in readiness for the company to cater for greater business volumes derived through organic growth and acquisitions
For more information about this role or any other Financial Controller jobs in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability