|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, MRK Associates are recruiting for a driven and ambitious Financial Controller to join an amazing business with exceptional growth plans on a permanent basis. This Private Equity backed modern business has such a great story to share and are growing at 20% YOY currently. They have ambitious plans to more than double the business in the next 4 years and the Financial Controller is seen as a pivotal aspect of that.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function whilst managing a team of 4 and supporting the Finance Director as required. As processes are setup and management accounts are run effectively by the team, the Financial Controller will take the lead in develop processes and enhancing their productivity and controls
The successful individual will have excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure. Strong attention to detail with a problem-solving approach to work is vital. Strong Excel skills are essential.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the daily running of the finance function
- Manage the month end process and maintain in-depth knowledge of the monthly revenue and costs vs budget
- Production of the monthly Board Pack and present to the Senior Management through the performance
- Responsible for the Group consolidation and production with the year end statutory accounts, acting as the key contact for auditors and tax consultants
- Production of the annual budget and forecasts supporting the FD as required.
- Build strong relationships with external contacts including the bank & insurance
- Build strong relationships internally and provide cost analysis support as required to heads of departments
- Manage a team of 4 (Management Accountant, AP, ARx2) ensuring all deadlines are met (month end, payment runs, debt collection etc) and the team are developed and supported as required
- Initiate process improvements and efficiencies throughout the finance function
- Provide support as required to the FD for adhoc tasks and project work
For more information about this role or any other Financial Controller jobs in Watford, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability