|Location:||St Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, our growing and forward-thinking client who is one of the UK’s leading operators within their field is looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for assisting with the co-ordination and management of the finance function for 3 subsidiary companies and for various month end accounting tasks, assisting with setting budgets and other activities.
The successful individual will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with a good understanding of month end reporting. This person will have experience and exposure to a multi-site environment, and you will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and achieve targets whilst maintaining accuracy. You must be able to develop positive working relationships with colleagues and external contacts. Excellent communication and numeracy skills are essential.
Duties will include:
- Manage key balance sheet accounts and be responsible for all financial accounting entries and operational queries relating to those areas
- Carry month-end and year-end close process
- Accounting reconciliation and margin analysis for the main operating company
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Managing maintenance of effective electronic and hardcopy filing systems
- Support development of best practice
- Updating policies and procedures in line with legislation
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required (for accounts and other departments)
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant jobs in St Albans, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability