|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£260.00 - £280.00 per day|
Based in Hemel Hempstead, our growing and innovative technology client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join them on a 3-month temporary basis and help document processes and controls and assist in a range of accounting duties.
This job would suit an experienced accountant who is used to working in a fast paced, changing environment. The individual must be flexible as the job will involve working on a variety of projects.
This company is a leading global business with offices worldwide. The business has seen continued growth over recent years and is predicted to continue growing in coming years.
The successful individual will have great Excel skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is essential the candidate has strong attention to detail and has great communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Documenting processes and controls in an effective and timely manner
- Assisting on project to move all our banking relationships from one Bank to another
- Completing bank paperwork and tracking progress of each Business Unit / Bank Account
- Moving direct debits & setting up new beneficiary bank templates
- Training staff on new Bank system & writing process notes
- Liaising with Accounting System staff to make automated payment process work
- Communicating with Customers to ask them to change payments to new Bank
- Tracking the above request and following up with Customers
- Assisting on project to implement Cash Application Software (High Radius)
- Tracking progress on each Business Unit / Bank Account
- Documenting how we receive remittance information from each Customer and liaising with them to receive useful information / change where they send it
- Document process for cash application and rules / exceptions
- Assisting on project to enable better workflow in AP raising / approving PO’s and receiving /matching / approving Supplier Invoices
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation – review of B/S Recs and manage Master List
- Intercompany reconciliations – review intercompany accounts and ensure all reconciled at period end
- Credit Control – assist in chasing Customers for payment / follow up on queries
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability