|Location:||Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per day|
Based in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire our acquisitive niche client is a looking for a qualified accountant to join their team on a 3-6 month interim basis as Financial Accountant inside IR35. This position has the potential to become permanent if the individual is interested.
This job would suit a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with good financial accounting knowledge to be responsible for supporting the statutory accounts production and the audit process.
This company has highly acquisitional having expanding rapidly in the last 3 years and is extremely well regarded in its field. This fast growth has resulted in a more complex and less organised set of accounts which has prompted the need for an extra pair of hands to join asap to help work with the auditors over the next few months.
The successful individual will most likely be ACA or ACCA qualified with good financial accounting skills with previous experience of producing statutory accounts and working with auditors to complete audit processes and deal with queries. You will be a strong communicator in order to work closely with the key stakeholders for this role.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller in the preparation of audited statutory accounts for the UK Group entities
- Preparation of the company statutory reporting pack for inclusion in the group accounts
- Primary point of contact with the auditors
- Supporting ad hoc projects undertaken by the organisation
- Intercompany and other balance sheet reconciliation support
- Adhoc projects will also be involved after the initial 3 month audit process is completed (working capital analysis, due diligence analysis)
- Month end process refinement and delivery
- Documentation of process and procedures
- Supporting our Finance Systems upgrade and transformation programme
This is an interesting opportunity for someone on short notice to own the year end process in a well-regarded business with the opportunity for permanent employment if interested.
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant jobs in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability