|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000|
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, MRK Associates is exclusively partnered with an ambitious, award winning business in the recruitment of a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a newly qualified ACA Accountant coming from an audit background who is looking for their first step into industry. The Company Accountant will report directly to the Head of Financial Accounting and will be responsible for the completion of monthly management accounts to Board level as well as assisting to draft sections of the Balance Sheet reporting pack.
This is a rapidly growing company with sites nationwide and plans to expand considerably over the coming years. With the most recent acquisitions, the business expanded rapidly and increased their turnover by 35%. They have also recently secured new investors and expect further acquisitions soon.
The successful individual will be a great communicator with the ability to demonstrate great team leadership skills and develop junior team members. The candidate must have strong technical knowledge of Companies Act and FRS 102 with experience of consolidation and Corporate Tax.
Duties will include:
- Lead in the preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of corporation tax packs at year end
- Assist in supporting the auditors during yearend audit procedures
- Preparation of P11ds
- Support in various compliance requirements, including completing VAT and ONS surveys
- Proactive management and development of one direct report
- Working closely with Finance Assistant and Balance Sheet Accountant from the Transactional Processing team to provide ad hoc enhanced analysis and reporting
- Liaising with Systems Accountant to assist in development of seamless automation of systems
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability