|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits|
Based in Barnet, Greater London, our well established client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
This job would most likely suit an experienced QBE or part-qualified Finance Manager who has previous experience working within a structured SME environment looking after a small team. You will be responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts pack and Credit Control for the company.
The successful candidate will be proficient using the accounting software, Sage 50 and will be able to operate confidently, proactively and independently with the ability to work on your own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload.
Duties will include:
- Management reporting activities on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis to produce information for the board
- Credit control for overdue customer balances
- To constantly review and maintain credit limits on existing accounts
- Provision of statistical information to regulatory bodies
- Balance sheet reconciliations, integrity and compliance controls
- Preparation, analysis and monitoring of company budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of weekly revenue flash reporting
- Making UK and European payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with invoice queries – both supplier and customer
- Chasing purchase ledger credit notes and managing missing invoices
- All other usual activities required in a busy accounting function
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in Barnet, Greater London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability