|Salary:||£75000.00 - £95000.00 per annum|
Based in Ashford, Kent, our client is an exciting FMCG business going through a period of change. We’re currently partnering with them to source a diligent, hands-on and thorough UK Finance Manager to join the business on a permanent basis build a Finance function as the business starts it journey.
This job would suit an all-round Finance Manager who is ACA/ACCA/ CIMA Qualified with previous start experience and building finance functions from scratch. FMCG, Manufacturing or Retail experience would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have good organisation and prioritisation skills, as well as the ability to deliver consistently to a high standard with a real focus on delivery and achieving monthly deadlines in an accurate and timely manner. The suitable individual will be Excel proficient and be a team player with an energetic and outgoing personality.
Duties will include:
- Build a Finance function from scratch, building processes.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts pack within agreed time frames
- Manage month end accounting for accruals, prepayments, provisions and cost of sale calculations
- Balance sheet reconciliations & analysis of P&L accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain the rolling cash flow forecasts
- Drive the annual budget and periodic reforecasting process alongside department heads
- Produce weekly reports, including highlighting any financial risks
- Ensure all systems and processes match supporting documentation
- Develop internal controls and procedures
- Review and authorise bank payments
- Lead on various finance related projects, and provide finance support for other departments as required
- Supervise a small team of Accounts Assistants
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability