|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Industry:||Hospitality and Catering|
Based in Central London, our luxury boutique client is looking for a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a confident all-round accountant who is able to undertake the daily running of the Accounts Department, as the role will be providing financial support and information to senior managers and heads of department & owners.
This luxury 5-star boutique hotel based in Central London with a loyal customer base has a passionate and determined team who deliver a quality service throughout.
The successful individual will have strong all round accounting experience looking after management accounts as well as technical financial accounting skills. The ability to use Excel to a good level is also important and knowledge of SAGE 50 would be ideal. The individual should have good communication skills and be adept at working with and managing key internal stakeholders. Any knowledge of the hotel industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- To undertake accurate recording of daily figures – sales, banking, complimentary rooms
- Carry out daily revenue audit
- To check the sales ledger and liaise with GM and HOD regarding any overdue accounts and produce appropriate report.
- To produce accurate management accounts and present to senior managers and heads of department.
- To produce accurate forecasting of room occupancy and projected added sales for managers and heads of department
- Prepare monthly journals for management accounts on monthly basis
- Process monthly payroll in-house payroll software, run pension calculation.
- Reconcile PAYE on monthly basis and pay PAYE to HM revenue & custom before due date.
- Prepare quarterly VAT return for HM revenue & custom. Liaise with HM Revenue & Custom on payment/ reconciliation on QTRLY basis.
- Prepare Year end Payroll process for HM custom & revenue. Distribute P35 to all staff and reconcile yearly PAYE with HM revenue custom
- Prepare P11D for yearly benefit in kind to HM custom & revenue.
This is a great role for a skilled accountant seeing their future as a Finance Manager and looking for a position in well-established business that can offer a great working environment.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability