|Location:||St Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire our client seeks a part-qualified accountant to join them as a Finance Manager.
This job would suit a part qualified management accountant, with experience in preparing management accounts, budgeting, P&L and forecasting. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, presentation, and communication skills. At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role is desired.
The company are an advanced manufacturing business who develop, produce, and market innovative system solutions for private homes. They have a presence in around 100 countries all over the world and offers their customers a portfolio that is perfectly tailored to consumer needs.
- P&L analysis
- Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliations
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Support and provide cover for transactional teams on an Ad-hoc basis
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Coordinate month and year end close
- Statutory reporting
- Statutory accounts preparation, year end audit and group reporting
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Maintain company Asset Register
This is a great role for an ambitious accountant seeing their future as a Finance Manager and looking for a position in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in Hertfordshire, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability