|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum|
|Industry:||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, MRK Associates are exclusively working with a rapidly growing, multi-disciplined international business who are looking for a qualified ACA to join them as Finance Director.
The client is an ambitious, product distribution company enjoying rapid growth in the UK and across Europe with a solid client base that has remained constant throughout the Covid pandemic. This growth has resulted in the business needing to tighten their controls and reporting whilst also ensuring all commercial and strategic decisions are supported with senior management. The business has aggressive growth plans over the next 5-10 years and this role is seen as a pivotal pillar within the company to ensure it meets its goals.
The successful Finance Director will be a qualified ACA with previous experience leading a finance function of c.4-10 people. Experience of strong internal team development and leadership is critical as is the ability to illustrate both a strategic understanding but a hands-on ethos on ensuring strong controls and reporting processes are in place. Previous experience of having organised and turned a finance function into a value-add function would be highly beneficial.
- Responsible for all finance, treasury, tax and risk related business functions
- Preparation of all financial business plans to senior management
- Implementing change processes, business improvements and ongoing evolution of the business
- Commercial decision making, pricing, business proposals and investment appraisals to assist in the growth of the business both domestically and internationally
- Leading the annual budget and cashflow forecasts
- Development of the Group finance function including the full monthly management pack
- Management, development and leadership of the finance team
- Preparation of financial reporting and general business information for Group companies
- Build ongoing relationships with key external stakeholders to the business- Banks, Investors, Auditors etc.
For more information about this role or any other Finance Director jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY