Finance Business Partner
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus|
Finance Business Partner
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is an exciting and developing business services group who have a strong presence in their market and an excellent culture to work within. They’re currently looking for an experienced Accountant to join their business on a permanent basis.
You will be the driving force within the team to lead, analyse and communicate all financial information in relation to strategy and business planning, including working closely at the tender stage to ensure all pricing within contracts are robust in relation to the market. You will provide value-add financial information gained by identifying solutions, presenting and clearly communicating to the business owners.
The successful individual will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified who is commercially focused with the ability to interpret financial data and recommend plans of action.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the integrity of the show by show to include short, medium and long-term planning and variance analysis
- Responsible for the accurate forecasting of Profit and Loss, Capital and Cash flow on a monthly basis
- Mid-month flash forecasting on profit and loss numbers
- Forward order book revenue including pipeline reporting on revenue within Salesforce to ensure targets are being met
- Full involvement in tender submissions and subsequent pitches, including working with the
- Financial Controller on Credit Referencing
- Day to day management of the Finance team alongside the Financial Controller due to remoteness of location
- Execute and distribute hard hitting financial reports
- Full involvement in capex and staff investment decisions
- Manage responsibilities for timely completion of all tasks, ‘get it right first time, on time’
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, corporate, client and legislative standards across the function
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partner jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability